If You continue to use www.qarryaretreats.com, You agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
This website contains material owned by or licensed to Us. This material includes, but is not limited to, photography and graphics. Reproduction or unauthorized use of this website or part of it is prohibited.
- ‘Qarrya’ or ‘Us’ or ‘We’ or ‘Our’ refers to Qarrya LLC, the owner of the website www.qarryaretreats.com.
- ‘Teacher’ refers to the individual(s) providing yoga teaching services during a Retreat;
- ‘Retreat’ refers to any holiday, accommodation, activity, or event organized by Us.
- ‘Participant’ or ‘You’ or ‘Guest’ refers to the individual viewing this website or the person who books Our Retreat.
- ‘Supplier’ refers to the hotel, third party, collaborator, company or person that is hosting the Retreat or providing a part of it.
- ‘Price’ refers to the total cost of the Retreat.
- ‘Retreat Activity’ refers to excursions, workshops, events and other parts of the Retreat schedule outside of the practice of yoga.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- The name of each Participant should match the Participant’s passport.
- We do not have any obligations and do not enter into a binding contract with a Participant, until and unless such Participant completes a Retreat booking and receives a Retreat booking confirmation.
- A Retreat booking confirmation is issued after having received payment from the Participant, in cleared funds, of either the deposit or the full Price of the Retreat.
- By making a Retreat booking, the Participant agrees to all the terms and conditions set forth on this page.
- Retreat Prices are quoted in USD.
- All acceptable online payment methods are listed on https://www.qarryaretreats.com/.
- Participants can pay in full at the time of booking or enroll in Our payment plan.
- Payment plans will incur a surcharge calculated at checkout.
- The balance for booking with a payment plan is due 8 weeks prior to the Retreat’s start date.
INCLUSIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- The cost of Retreat Activities specified within the itinerary is included in the Price of the Retreat.
- The cost of transportation to all Retreat Activities in the itinerary is included in the Price of the Retreat, including airport transfers to and from Marrakech airport (if such airport transfers occur during the Retreat dates).
- All meals during the Retreat are included, unless otherwise specified within the itinerary.
- Airfare and/or transit to Morocco for the Retreat is not included in the Retreat Price.
- Additional costs, such as but not limited to, travel insurance, vaccinations, passport and/or visa fees if applicable, etc., are not included in the Price.
- Special needs costs, such as but not limited to, dietary requirements to be supplemented with food are not included in the Price.
CANCELLATION BY YOU
- The first $500 of any payment is the Participant's deposit and is not refundable.
- The Participant will receive a 70% refund of payments made less the $500 deposit if they cancel at least 56 days before the first day of the Retreat.
- The Participant will receive a 50% refund of payments made less the $500 deposit if they cancel between 55 and 29 days before the first day of the Retreat.
- No refunds will be given if the Participant cancels 28 days or less before the first day of the Retreat.
- The Participant is not entitled to a refund if they do not cancel their booking within the permitted time frames described immediately above and fail to join the Retreat.
- If the Participant cancels their Retreat, We are not liable for any incidental costs, refunds or damages incurred by the Participant, such as but not limited to, airfare, passport and visa fees, vaccinations, etc.
CANCELLATION BY US
- We may cancel the Retreat or part of it under the following circumstances:
- Our Supplier(s) become unable to host the Retreat or part of it and We cannot find a comparable Supplier to host the same Retreat during the same dates.
- The occurrence of events or circumstances outside of Our reasonable control, including, but not limited to those described under Force Majeure.
- Unsafe or other conditions that We or Our Supplier(s) find unacceptable.
- Lack of Participants’ demand.
- If We cancel the Retreat, the Participant can elect to have the value of the payments they made applied to attending another Retreat (subject to availability) or receive a full refund. Upon either applying the value of the Participant’s payments to another Retreat or providing the Participant with a full refund, We shall have no further liability to the Participant regarding the canceled Retreat or any part thereof.
- If We cancel the Retreat due to Force Majeure, any recoverable costs will be refunded to Participants. Refunds will not include any unrecoverable costs; in the unlikely event any occur.
- If We cancel the Retreat, We are not liable for any incidental costs, refunds or damages incurred by the Participant, such as but not limited to, airfare, passport and visa fees, vaccinations, etc.
- No party to this contract shall be held in any way responsible for any failure to fulfil its obligations under this contract if such failure has been caused (directly or indirectly) by circumstances beyond the control of the defaulting party. This shall include, but not limited to, war, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, industrial action, natural disaster, fire, flood, adverse weather conditions, acts of God or closure of airports.
- We do not provide travel insurance for the Retreat, each Participant is required to have their own individual travel insurance.
- The insurance must cover the whole duration of the Retreat.
- Subject to the Participant’s discretion, We recommend that the insurance coverage package include personal accident, death, medical expenses, repatriation, emergency evacuation, personal liability, loss of luggage, personal effects and flight cancellation coverage.
- If the Retreat is cancelled, it is the responsibility of the Participant to verify insurance policy details to ensure coverage and reimbursement if needed.
- The insurance must cover COVID-19 medical costs and full hospitalization, doctors’ visits, prescriptions and air ambulance transit.
- Participants shall provide proof of insurance at least 7 days prior to the start of the Retreat.
- Failure to procure such insurance may lead to cancellation of the Participant’s booking without refund.
- We are not responsible or liable for any physical injury, loss of or damage to property or additional expenses incurred during the Retreat.
- It is the Participant’s responsibility to inform Us prior to booking a Retreat of any special needs they have, such as but not limited to, dietary requirements, allergies, limited mobility, etc.
- We will do Our best to accommodate some or all special needs when notified prior to the booking.
- Additional costs may apply where special accommodations are made available to Participants.
- If We are notified of any special needs prior to booking the Retreat, Participants will be notified of any additional costs necessary to accommodate some or all of their special needs.
- In the event We cannot accommodate any or all special needs, We will notify the Participant accordingly.
- In the event that a Participant informs Us of any special needs after a booking has been made and additional costs are necessary to accommodate any such special needs, such Participant hereby accepts and agrees to pay such costs. A Participant’s refusal to pay such costs forfeits any rights to any refund.
We offer some or all of the following accommodations for each Retreat, Prices vary:
- Shared Triple – includes three single beds and one bathroom or one single bed and one double, queen or king bed and one bathroom, shared among three Participants.
- Shared Twin – includes two single beds and a one bathroom shared among two Participants.
- Shared Double – includes one double, queen or king bed and one bathroom shared among two Participants.
- Private – Single occupancy – includes one double, queen or king bed and one bathroom for one Participant.
Accompanying Guests that are not participating in Our Retreat can share the same room at an additional cost.
- The costs of Retreat Activities specified within the itinerary sent to Participants after completing the booking are included in the Price of the Retreat.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify any aspect of the Retreat Activities at any time including but not limited to, schedule structure, Suppliers, accommodations, transportation and guides, without prior notice to Participants. Cancellation or modification of any Retreat Activity does not entitle any Participant to a refund.
- We are not responsible for any non-Retreat Activity that a Participant decides to purchase outside of the Retreat and such activity will not form part of the Participant’s contract with Us.
PASSPORTS, VISAS AND OTHER TRAVEL INFORMATION
- We provide information and advice related to passport, visa, vaccination, climate, airlines, airports etc. This information is not meant as a guide and is provided in good faith. We are not responsible for the accuracy or applicability of such information as travel regulations are subject to change.
- The Participant acknowledges that it is such Participant’s responsibility to:
- obtain all necessary visas and travel documents required to enter Morocco, and
- comply with all health requirements.
- Participants are solely responsible for having the appropriate documentation and complying with any requirements for travel to and from Morocco.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Participants acknowledge and accept that the Retreat will involve activities, some in remote areas, that include a risk of injury and/or death, which may be caused by, but not limited to, forces of nature, third party conduct or contact that is either known or unknown or willful or unwillful, negligence on behalf Qarrya and/or negligence upon the Suppliers.
- Participants accept that medical services and/or administrative facilities may not be readily available or accessible during some or all of the time during the Retreat.
- We are not responsible nor liable for any injury, loss or damage to person or property, death, delay or inconvenience in connection with the Retreats and/or travel to or from Morocco. Participants hold the Company harmless for any and all damages incurred.
- Participants hereby agree that Qarrya shall not be responsible for any and all liability resulting from any injury, loss or damage to person or property, death, delay or inconvenience in connection with the provision of any goods and/or services provided by Suppliers in connection with a Retreat.
CHANGES MADE BY US
We will inform the Participants as soon as possible if it becomes necessary to make any changes to the Retreat. Changes include but are not limited to changing a Supplier, a Teacher, modifying the itinerary or replacing a Retreat Activity.
If We make any changes to the Retreat, We will notify the Participants as soon as possible and give them the choice of:
- accepting the amended arrangements,
- booking a different Retreat, or
- not attending the Retreat and receiving a refund minus the $500 deposit.
CHANGES MADE BY YOU
We will try to accommodate reasonable changes a Participant wishes to make to their booking. Changes will not be considered accepted until We have confirmed such changes in writing to such Participant.
The Participant will be responsible for any increased charges arising from changes requested by such Participant.
- All Participants must be 18 years old or older to participate in a Retreat.
- In the event We accept Participants under the age of 18, the Participants must be accompanied by their legal guardian.
- Participants must agree to comply with all instructions, regulations and codes of conduct issued by Us, Our Suppliers or Moroccan laws and regulations. Non-compliance with these obligations may lead to cancellation of the applicable Participant’s booking, or part of it with no refund.
- Qarrya reserves the right to remove Participants from Retreats at any time for any reason, such as, but not limited to, discriminatory, disorderly and/or criminal behavior directed towards, Qarrya’s personnel, Suppliers’ personnel, other Participants, etc.
- If Participants are removed from a Retreat for noncompliance with any applicable Participant obligations, no refund will be provided.
We will take professional care and skill in arranging the Retreat and comply with all applicable country laws in relation to the Retreat.
- Images on Our website, Our social media accounts and Our literature belong to Qarrya or are provided by collaborators for promotional use.
- Other images are sourced from media platforms and do not belong to Us but are credited whenever possible.
- All of the photographs used on Our website and Our literature are for marketing purposes and may not entirely represent the actual products received.
- We reserve the right to take pictures and videos at any moment during the duration of the Retreat. Participants agree to grant Qarrya a non-exclusive, royalty free license to use all photo and video material where they appear to promote and market Our Retreats.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions are subject to change and such changes may occur without prior notification; however, Participants will receive a notification of such changes once made.
Bookings made before such changes will not be subject to the new terms & conditions.
Bookings made after the changes are subject to the new terms & conditions.