Welcome to www.qarryaretreats.com.
If you continue to use www.qarryaretreats.com, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
This website contains material owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, photography and graphics. Reproduction or unauthorized use of this website or part of it is prohibited.
- The term ‘Qarrya’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to Qarrya LLC, the owner of the website www.qarryaretreats.com.
- The term ‘retreat’ refers to any holiday, accommodation, activity, or event organized by us.
- The term ‘participant’ or ‘you’ or ‘guest’ refers to the individual viewing this website or the person who books a retreat.
- The term ‘supplier’ refers to the teacher, the hotel, third party, collaborator, company or person that is hosting the retreat or providing a part of it.
- The ‘price’ refers to the total cost of the retreat.
- The ‘retreat activity’ refers to excursions, workshops, events and other parts of the retreat schedule outside of the practice of yoga.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- The name of each participant should match the participant’s passport.
- Qarrya does not have any obligations and does not enter into a binding contract with a participant, until and unless such participant completes a booking and receives a booking confirmation.
- A booking confirmation is issued after having received payment from the participant, in cleared funds, of either the deposit or the full price of the retreat.
- By making a booking you agree to all the terms and conditions set forth on this page.
- Prices quoted are USD prices.
- Participants can pay in full at the time of booking or enroll in one of our payment plans.
- All acceptable online payment methods are listed on our website.
- Payment plans will incur a surcharge calculated at checkout.
CANCELLATION BY YOU
- The first $500 of any payment is the participant's deposit and is not refundable.
- You will receive a 70% refund of payments made less the $500 deposit if you cancel at least 56 days before the first day of the retreat.
- You will receive a 50% refund of payments made less the $500 deposit if you cancel between 55 and 29 days before the first day of the retreat.
- No refunds will be given if you cancel 28 days or less before the first day of the retreat.
- You are not entitled to a refund if you do not cancel your booking within the permitted time frames described immediately above and fail to join the retreat.
CANCELLATION BY US
We may cancel the retreat or part of it under the following circumstances:
- Our supplier(s) become unable to host the retreat or part of it and we cannot find a comparable supplier to host the same retreat during the same dates.
- The occurrence of events or circumstances outside of our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, war, civil disturbance, natural disaster, fire, flood, adverse weather conditions, acts of god or closure of airports.
- Unsafe or other conditions that we or our supplier(s) find unacceptable.
- Lack of participants’ demand
If we cancel the retreat, you can elect to have the value of the payments you made applied to attending another retreat (subject to availability) or receive a full refund. Upon either applying the value of your payments to another retreat or providing you with a full refund, we shall have no further liability to you regarding the cancel retreat or any part thereof.
- We do not provide travel insurance for your trip, each participant is required to have their own individual travel insurance.
- The insurance must cover the whole duration of the retreat.
- The insurance must include coverage for flight delays and cancellations, baggage, medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should it become necessary.
- The insurance must cover COVID-19 medical costs and full hospitalization, doctors’ visits, prescriptions and air ambulance.)
- Participants shall provide proof of insurance at least 7 days prior to the start of the retreat.
- Failure to procure such insurance may lead to cancellation of your booking without refund.
- We are not responsible or liable for any physical injury, loss of or damage to property or additional expenses incurred during the retreat.
We offer some or all of the following accommodations for each retreat, prices vary:
- Shared Twin – includes two single beds and a one bathroom shared among two people.
- Shared Double – includes one double, queen or king bed and one bathroom shared among two people.
- Private – Single occupancy – includes one double, queen or king bed and one bathroom for one person participating in our retreat.
Accompanying guests that are not participating in our retreat can share the same room at an additional cost.
- The cost of retreat activities are included in the price paid for the retreat.
- We reserve the right to modify any aspect of the retreat activity at any time.
- We are not responsible for any non-retreat activity that you decide to purchase outside of the retreat and such activity will not form part of your contract with us.
- We have no liability for any activity purchased outside of the retreat.
PASSPORTS, VISAS AND OTHER TRAVEL INFORMATION
We provide information and advice related to passport, visa, vaccination, climate, airlines, airports etc. This information is not meant as a guide and is provided in good faith. We are not responsible for the accuracy or applicability of such information are travel regulations are subject to change. The participant acknowledges that it is such participant’s responsibility to:
- obtain all necessary visas and travel documents required to attend the retreat, and
- comply with all health requirements.
We are not responsible if you are refused entry onto any transport or into any country due to failure to carry correct documentation or to comply with relevant health requirements.
CHANGES MADE BY US
We will inform you as soon as possible if it becomes necessary to make any changes to the retreat. Changes include but are not limited to changing a supplier, modifying the itinerary or replacing an activity.
If we change an accommodation, we will notify you as soon as possible and give you the choice of:
- accepting the amended arrangements,
- booking a different retreat, or
- cancelling your retreat and receiving a full refund.
CHANGES MADE BY YOU
We will try to accommodate reasonable changes you wish to make to your booking. Changes will not be considered accepted until we have confirmed such changes in writing to you.
You will be responsible for any increased charges arising from changes requested by you.
You agree to comply with all instructions; regulations and codes of conduct issued by us, our suppliers or an applicable country’s laws and regulations. Non-compliance with these obligations may lead to cancellation of your booking, or part of it with no refund.
We will take professional care and skill in arranging the retreat and comply with all applicable country laws in relation to the retreat.
- Images on our website, our social media accounts and our literature belong to Qarrya LLC or are provided by collaborators for promotional use.
- Other images are sourced from media platforms and do not belong to us but are credited whenever possible.
- All of the photographs used on our website and our literature are for marketing purposes and may not entirely represent the actual products received.
- We reserve the right to take pictures and videos at any moment during the duration of the retreat. You agree to grant Qarrya LLC a non-exclusive, royalty free license to use all photo and video material where you appear to promote and market our retreats.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions are subject to change and such changes may occur without prior notification; however, you will receive a notification of such changes once made.
Bookings made before such changes will not be subject to the new terms & conditions.Bookings made after the changes will abide by the new terms & conditions.