Our retreats include:
- Accommodations at luxury traditional hotels and luxury desert camps
- Transfer from and to Casablanca or Marrakech Airports
- Three daily meals (unless stated otherwise)
- Daily yoga practice
- Yoga workshops
- Yoga mats and props
- Guided cultural and historical tours
- Group transportation for all planned activities
Each retreat has a tailored itinerary that includes some, all or more of the following:
- Welcome dinner
- Hammam & Spa treatments
- Moroccan cooking class
- Shopping tour of the Souks
- Historical city tour
- Jamaa El Fna Square Tour
- Majorelle Gardens tour
- Agafay desert sunset camel ride and dinner
- Hiking in the Atlas Mountains
- Surfing lessons
- Olive grove tour and tasting
- Beach hike
- Beach barbecue
- Pottery workshop
- Bread making class
The final itinerary is sent to all participants four weeks before the first day of the retreat.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED?
Our retreats do not include:
- Airfare to and from Morocco
- Mandatory private travel insurance (must cover any COVID-19 related costs)
- Passport and/or visa fees
- COVID-19 test, if applicable
- Discretionary tips
- Optional meals and activities not listed in the final itinerary
HOW DO I BOOK MY SPOT?
Participants can pay in full at the time of booking or enroll in one of our payment plans
- Coming by yourself and want to share a room? Select a "Shared Triple" or “Shared Twin” room option and we will match you with a roommate
- Sharing a Double, Twin or Triple room with other participants? Shoot us an email with your names so we can make you roommates
- If you would like to make a direct booking with us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW DOES PARTIAL.LY PAYMENT PLAN WORK?
Partial.ly is a flexible payment plan that makes it possible for you to book your retreat today and pay for it, selecting your own payment terms to better fit your finances:
- Select your room type and the number of participants
- Pay the US$500 down payment
- You choose the frequency of your payments and the amount of each payment changes accordingly
- Your final payment will occur 8 weeks before the retreat start date
CAN I CANCEL MY BOOKING?
- The first US$500 of any payment is the participant's deposit and is not refundable
- Refunds are available until 28 days before the first day of the retreat (See Terms & Conditions HERE)
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE RETREATS?
- Should I be an advanced practitioner to take part to the retreat?
Absolutely not. Everyone is welcome to be part of this journey. The small group dynamic will help tailor each practice to each student individually.
- I have injuries, can I still participate to the retreat?
Of course, provided your injury is minor and you can safely physically move. Our bodies change daily and so does our practice. All we ask is that you inform us in advance of any specific injuries, needs or limitations so we can honor them.
- When should I arrive?
The retreat will begin at 5pm on the first day. If you decide to arrive to Morocco earlier, we will be happy to help you with the planning.
- What if I arrive later?
We would appreciate if all participants share their energy together from start to finish, but we know life can be unpredictable and last-minute changes happen. We accept late arrivals up to 48 hours after the beginning of the retreat. The price will remain the same and an additional fee will be paid to arrange a private transfer from the airport if needed.
- Can I make changes to the room arrangement?
Of course! A friend or a spouse decided to join you on the retreat? You decided on a private room rather than a shared room? Just let us know at least four weeks in advance and we will rearrange the rooms accordingly.
- Can I bring a plus one who will not be participating to the retreat?
Yes you can! Depending on the size of the group and availability. Get in touch, we’d be happy to help!
- When should I leave?
The retreat will end at noon on the last day. If you decide to extend your stay, we will be happy to help you with the planning.
- What if I need to leave earlier?
We would love to have you with us for the whole duration of the retreat, but we completely understand if you can’t. You can leave before the end of the retreat; however, the price will remain the same and an additional fee will be paid to arrange a private transfer to the airport if needed.
- How big will the group be?
We limit our groups to a maximum of 20 people.
- Are partners and kids welcome?
What can be a yoga retreat for you can also be a holiday for your family! The hotels are kid friendly, so children are welcome, and baby-sitters are available upon request, at an additional cost. Please email us if you would like to bring your family so we can send you a separate quote.
- What if I have a dietary restriction?
Our hotels' restaurants serve a mix of International and Moroccan cuisine. Moroccan cuisine is a delicious combination of mouthwatering flavors that make it unique. Traditional dishes usually include meat, excluding pork. If you have any food allergies or are vegetarian, please let us know and we will create a vegetarian or vegan menu for you.
- Do you offer private or customized retreats?
Yes, we do! Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with our rates for custom experiences.
- Do I need travel insurance?
Yes! Each participant is required to have their own individual travel insurance covering the whole duration of the retreat. This provides peace of mind and will cover any unforeseen incidents during your trip. At a minimum your policy should cover incidentals such as flight delays and cancellations, loss of baggage, medical expenses, repatriation, and emergency evacuation.
The policy must also cover COVID-19 costs such as full hospitalization, doctors’ visits, prescriptions, and air ambulance.
- How do I get to Morocco?
If you are flying from the US, there is a daily direct flight operated by Royal Air Maroc and American Airlines from New York City’s JFK Airport or Washington DC (IAD) to Casablanca’s CMN Airport.
You can choose to fly to Marrakech with Royal Air Maroc, with a stopover in Casablanca (CMN). Otherwise, several airlines fly from major US cities to both Casablanca (CMN) and Marrakech (RAK) with a short stopover at their European hubs (Paris, Madrid, Lisbon, etc.).
If you are flying from another country, several North American, European, Middle Eastern and African airlines also operate daily flights to Casablanca and Marrakech.
Entry and COVID-19 testing requirements vary depending on your country of departure and/or transit. We created a specific page for COVID-19 FAQs, see HERE.
If you need help finding the best flight option, send us an email and we can help you with that.
- How do I get from the Airport to the hotel?
We offer free airport transfers from and to Casablanca or Marrakech airports. The airport transfer is scheduled for the Royal Air Maroc and American Airlines direct flights arriving from New York’s JFK to Casablanca’s CMN on the first day of the retreat and departing on the last day of the retreat; or any flight arriving to Marrakech’ RAK Airport on the first day of the retreat and departing on the last day of the retreat. If you are arriving on an earlier or later flight, or at a different airport we can easily arrange transfers at an additional cost.
- Is there wifi at the hotels?
Wifi is available for free in the hotels (only in the lobby at Kasbah Beldi). You can also purchase a Moroccan SIM card that includes phone calls and mobile data from the airport if you wish to stay connected outside the hotel. The most common Mobile network operators are: Maroc Telecom, Inwi and Orange.
- How do we travel around?
Professional drivers and luxury mini vans will be at our disposal during the duration of the retreat and will be transporting us to and from all planned activities.
- What is the weather going to be like?
Morocco is at its most beautiful in Spring (April to June) when it is dry and warm, and the landscape is green and lush; and in fall (September to December) when it is sunny and pleasant. The temperature ranges from low 20s °C (70 °F) to mid 30s °C (90 °F). Temperatures do drop at night, the evenings can feel a bit chilly at this time of year, especially in the desert, so make sure you take a light coat or jacket to keep you warm after the sun sets.
- How long will the travel times be?
2.5 hours from Casablanca International Airport to Beldi Country Club
3 hours from Casablanca International Airport to Kasbah Beldi
15 min from Marrakech Menara Airport to Beldi Country Club
1 hour from Marrakech Menara Airport to Kasbah Beldi
1 hour drive from Beldi Country Club to Kasbah Beldi
1 hour drive from Beldi Country Club or Kasbah Beldi to Agafay Desert
2.5 hours from Marrakech to Essaouira
3.5 hours from Essaouira to Casablanca International Airport
2.5 hours from Essaouira to Marrakech Menara Airport
Any questions? You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org