Life is a pattern. It’s the way we create order out of chaos. The more we can recognize patterns, a new field of vision and perspective is gained. The more we repeat patterns the more opportunities we have to refine our understanding of ourselves and the world around us creating space for evolution and insight.
Our week will consist of daily practice focusing on our body, breath, and mind, and an opportunity to explore the beautiful world of Morocco where patterns are embedded in the art, architecture, and culture. Give yourself the opportunity to reflect on your own personal patterns, see the patterns in the world around you, and integrate these discoveries into your life. It will be a beautiful week of exploration, play, and rest with time together in community and time to reflect, enjoy and connect with yourself.
Patterns, Practice, Pause Retreat will be led by Felipe Gonzalez and includes:
- 4 nights at Beldi Country Club
3 nights at Kasbah Beldi
- Transfer from and to Marrakech airport
- Three daily meals (except 2 dinners outside the hotels)
- Daily morning and evening yoga & meditation practices
- Yoga workshops
- Yoga mats and props
- Guided cultural and historical tours
- Group transportation for all planned activities
Marrakech is an enchanted city with one-of-a-kind experiences waiting around every corner. We will take you beyond the surface to discover its heartbeat and the people who make up the soul of the city.
Planned down to the finest details, our Patterns, Practice, Pause Retreat also includes:
- Opening Circle & Welcome dinner
- Hammam & Spa treatments
- Moroccan cooking class
- Historical city tour
- Traditional Herbalist
- Ancient Medina, the Souks & Jamaa El Fna Square Tour
- Agafay desert sunset camel ride and dinner
- Hiking in the Atlas mountains
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED?
We do our best to give you the best Marrakech has to offer and to make your retreat as hassle-free and relaxing as possible, but please note that the following is not included:
- Airfare to and from Morocco
- Mandatory private travel insurance (must cover COVID-19 costs)
- Passport and/or visa fees
- Covid-19 test, if applicable
- Optional meals and activities not listed in the final itinerary
- Beverages other than bottled water during meals
- Discretionary tips
HOW DO I BOOK MY SPOT?
HOW DOES PARTIAL.LY PAYMENT PLAN WORK?
Partial.ly is a flexible payment plan that makes it possible for you to book your retreat today and pay for it, selecting your own payment terms to better fit your finances:
- Select your room type and the number of participants
- Pay the US$500 down payment
- You choose the frequency of your payments and the amount of each payment changes accordingly
- Your final payment will occur 8 weeks before the retreat start date.
CAN I CANCEL MY BOOKING?
- The first US$500 of any payment is the participant's deposit and is not refundable
- Refunds are available until 28 days before the first day of the retreat (See Terms & Conditions HERE)