The word “Qarrya” in Arabic means village, or rather, community. In this deep retreat, NYC-city based yoga teachers and retreat leaders Stephanie Schwartz
and Juan Gamboa
guide a community of like-minded students, soul seekers and adventure-inspired yogis to find connection and community among each other.
Against the backdrop of Morocco’s magical landscape and through the tools of Asana (the Sanskrit term meaning “Postures”), community members are invited to find a balance of energizing classes, deeper yogic philosophy, meditation and, of course, leisurely lazy pool days napping under the clear, bright sky.
foster an inviting and inclusive atmosphere so students from all backgrounds feel welcome and at home. A student can expect an experience of well-curated classes, relaxation, reflection and a community of lifelong friendships.
Our ARC Retreat will be led by Stephanie Schwartz and Juan Gamboa and includes:
- 3 nights at Beldi Country Club
- 4 nights at Kasbah Beldi
- Transfer from and to Casablanca or Marrakech airports
- Three daily meals (except 2 optional dinners outside the hotel)
- Daily morning and evening yoga & meditation practice
- Yoga workshops
- Yoga mats and props
- Guided cultural and historical tours
- Group transportation for all planned activities
Marrakech is an enchanted city with one-of-a-kind experiences waiting around every corner. We will take you beyond the surface to discover its heartbeat and the people who make up the soul of the city.
Planned down to the finest details, our ARC Retreat also includes:
- Opening Circle & Welcome dinner
- Moroccan cooking class
- Shopping tour of the Souks
- Historical city tour
- Jamaa El Fna Square Tour
- Agafay desert sunset camel ride and dinner
- Hiking in the Atlas mountains
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED?
We do our best to give you the best Marrakech has to offer and to make your retreat as hassle-free and relaxing as possible, but please note that the following is not included:
- Airfare to and from Morocco
- Mandatory private travel insurance (must cover COVID-19 costs)
- Passport and/or visa fees
- Covid-19 test, if applicable
- Discretionary tips
- Optional meals and activities not listed in the final itinerary
HOW DO I BOOK MY SPOT?
- All bookings and payments go directly through Juan Gamboa, please reach out to Juan directly HERE
- Community space will be very limited. A $500 deposit is required to secure your spot.
- EARLY BIRD Prices apply if paid in full on or before February 1st, 2023 are:
- $2,999 for a Shared Twin room or a Shared Double room
- $3,599 for a Single Occupancy room
- FULL Prices apply from February 2nd, 2023 onwards:
- $3,150 for a Shared Twin room or a Shared Double room
- $3,750 for a Single Occupancy room.
- Refer a friend and earn a $100 referral reward refunded after your trip!
- Coming by yourself and want to share a room? Select "Shared Twin - 2 Single Beds" room option and we will match you with a roommate
- Sharing a Double or Twin room with another participant? Shoot us an email with both names so we can make you roommates
HOW DO I BOOK MY SPOT?
- The first US$500 of any payment is the participant's deposit and is not refundable
- Refunds are available until 28 days before the first day of the retreat (See Terms & Conditions HERE)