The Zen One: A ONEYOGAHOUSE Wellness Retreat will be led by Anna Haddad & Brittany Simone Anderson and includes:
- 3 nights at Kasbah Beldi
- 4 nights at Beldi Country Club
- 1 day Agafay Desert Experience
- Transfer from and to Casablanca or Marrakech airports
- Private cars and drivers
- Three daily meals (except two dinners)
- Daily morning and evening yoga & meditation practice
- Yoga workshops
- Yoga mats and props
- Guided cultural and historical tours
- Group transportation for all planned activities
Marrakech is an enchanted city with one-of-a-kind experiences waiting around every corner. We will take you beyond the surface to discover its heartbeat and the people who make up the soul of the city.
Planned down to the finest details, The Zen One: A ONEYOGAHOUSE Wellness Retreat also includes:
- Opening Circle & Welcome dinner
- Hammam & Spa treatments
- Moroccan cooking class
- Shopping tour of the Souks
- Historical city tour
- Jamaa El Fna Square Tour
- Majorelle Gardens & YSL Museum tour
- Agafay desert sunset camel ride and dinner
- Hiking in the Atlas mountains
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED?
We do our best to give you the best Marrakech has to offer and to make your retreat as hassle-free and relaxing as possible, but please note that the following is not included:
- Airfare to and from Morocco
- Mandatory private travel insurance (must cover COVID-19 costs)
- Passport and/or visa fees
- Covid-19 test, if applicable
- Optional meals and activities not listed in the final itinerary
HOW DO I BOOK MY SPOT?
HOW DOES PARTIAL.LY PAYMENT PLAN WORK?
Partial.ly is a flexible payment plan that makes it possible for you to book your retreat today and pay for it, selecting your own payment terms to better fit your finances:
- Select your room type and the number of participants
- Pay the US$500 down payment
- You choose the frequency of your payments and the amount of each payment changes accordingly
- Your final payment will occur 8 weeks before the retreat start date.
CAN I CANCEL MY BOOKING?
- The first US$500 of any payment is the participant's deposit and is not refundable
- Refunds are available until 28 days before the first day of the retreat (See Terms & Conditions HERE)